Powered By Blogger

Rock With You - Michael Jackson

Wednesday, September 6

euuuh,,

euhhh,,

i felt really2 sick today,,
i wakeup at about 5.30,, and felt that my stomach isnt at its right palce,, its damn twisting,, huhu
i ran up as quicky as possible to my bathroom, and.... well you dont wanna know what happens there,, hehe,, and take a shower to go to my morning class,, huhu,,

after my first class,, my stomach is still twisting,,and i'm not as happy as usual,, hehe,,

cape ah gw,, lg g mood,, huhu,, kemarin gw k ciwalk, nonton monster house,, trus pulang, beli martabak,, dan kynya gara2 martabak itu d,, huhu,, skarang kalo ngebayangin martabaknya,, jadi mau muntah,, huhu,, oke d,,

-d-

oia, mnster house itu film serem bukan fim kocak,, atleast itu yg temen2 gw bilang,, hehe,,

No comments: